Monday, October 21, 2013

Dining Room Chairs Gone Colorfully Eclectic

I finally painted my dining room chairs. It just took a weekend of boredom to get me pumped. Ha! I'm in love with them but that's because I love color! I couldn't imagine having a home with no color. Neutral decor is pretty but doesn't work for my personality. I'm sure if someone were to walk into my house and see only neutrals they'd probably think I'd gone crazy! I've always wanted bright colorful dining room chairs. It stems from my love of Mexican food and how every Mexican restraint I've ever been to has always had these vibrant colored dining chairs and I always told myself someday...Then I saw this cute picture on Pinterest of a dining room table and chairs done in different colors that just so happened to be the theme of my living room and dining room. I got inspired and painted my little heart away. However, I must say that chairs are tedious work when painting. Check out my Upcycled dining room set.

Sneak Peak...



Here's the before...They aren't bad looking but I needed color.


Paint used...














 Now I just need paint and a new dining room rug...

Linked To...
http://diyshowoff.com/2013/10/20/that-diy-party-39/
http://www.lizmarieblog.com/2013/10/inspire-me-please-linky-party-34/
http://staceyembracingchange.com/2013/10/24/creative-inspirations-linky-party-58/
                                                                     

                                                                     Until Next Time...
                                                                   Peace In Love Always,
                                                             
                                                                   
                                           
                                               

4 comments:

  1. I really love this set, I have a solid wood table with 2 solid wood chairs that would look adorable like this. It is so drab with a dark varnish uneven finish and old burlap seat covers for the chairs. Thanks for post such a cute idea...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look fabulous! Great job!

    And thanks for signing up to guest post for me while I take a blogging maternity leave. Will you send me an email at allison.michelena@gmail.com so I can send you more info about it? I totally forgot to include email address on the sign up form. Oops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love those! How fun to bring in my color and interest to the dinning room. I'd love to get some dining room furniture in Vermont like this. I'm not very crafty but I'll have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks awesome! I really need to get dining room furniture like this. Thanks for the great blog!

    ReplyDelete