Monday, September 30, 2013

A Hometalk Clipboard Feature: 20 Fun Furniture Revivals Using Fabric

I am so excited to share with you the amazing opportunity I was given by Hometalk.  First let me explain what Hometalk is.  If you don't know what Hometalk is then you have been missing out. It's a large hub on the web where you can browse through tons of home and garden inspirations and questions by people with the same common interests as you when it comes to anything home. Not only that but you can ask your own home and garden questions, share your own projects, and on top of it all make some awesome friends. If you haven't already make sure to browse the website, create a profile, and start joining in on all the great inspirations Hometalk has to offer and you can even stop in and say hello on my Hometalk profile @ KimberlyNoelle. Doesn't this sound like a place you want to hang? I think so, and that is why I was literally jumping for joy in Targets coffee isle while doing my own little touchdown dance after receiving an email on my phone that Hometalk wanted me to curate a board of fun furniture revivals using fabric. How exciting! I got right to it and browsed through amazing inspirations from all sorts of Hometalker's, picked my favorites and Hometalks design team made me this fun graphic.

Now... just light a yummy fall candle, grab yourself a cup of your favorite coffee or hot tea, click on this fun link and get lost in tons of inspiration.

Here's a Sneak Peak...



Peace In Love Always,




1 comment:

  1. thank you so much for sharing my "hoot of a makeover" :)
    Hugs
    Karin
    (www.artisbeauty.net)

    ReplyDelete