1. Hot glued the ribbon around the jar
2. Put the vinyl chalkboard labels in the middle front
2. poke a hole into lid. I placed a screwdriver in the middle of the lid and then hammered it until it punctured a hole into the lid.
3. I cleaned up the sharp edged as best as I could and then for the heck of it put a few layers of hot glue around the rough edge of hole.
4. I placed the knob inside. You will need to cut the end of the screw on the knob because they tend to be pretty long
5. Then you just fill them with your flour and sugar and such!
Hope you all enjoyed this quick and affordable Diy that you can custom to your liking.
Until Next Time...
Peace In Love Always,